August 12, 2010 -
Rick was in a horrible head on collison while on his way home tonight!!! He was driving our car that we got the month before (which I am so thankful for because it saved his life) and someone crossed over into his lane and hit him goiing at least 55 mph! He was of course rushed to the hospital and I thought I would never get to the hospital to see him. It took forever to get there... my Mom was super great and came and got me, but than I had to drop off my 4 month old baby at my sisters before getting to the hospital. Shortly after I got there he went in for emergency surgery to repair a destroyed artery in his leg, to set his broken femur bone and to hopefully save his leg. There were other injuries aswell, a broken arm and a fratured back... the surgery went well... the leg was saved!!! Before he came home (which was 3 months later) he had 3 more surgeries... Paetyn and I are so thankful and grateful to our Heavenly Father for letting him still be with us today!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment